Many online mega-retailers have discovered that 360 product images significantly boost product engagement and sales while reducing return rates. Unfortunately many shopping cart systems available to small and mid-sized businesses only allow static images be used on their product pages. Imajize solves this problem. Now you can easily embed a 360° product spin into any WordPress product page by simply pasting an embed link.
Embedding 360 Spins in WooCommerce
If you’re using WooCommerce to sell your products, you can replace the default product image with an awesome product spin. It's simple:
- Install and activate the Imajize plugin on your wordpress website.
- Log into your imajize account and find the product view you want to add.
- Click "Embed" and choose the "URL" tab.
- Copy the embed code. It should look like this: http://embed.imajize.com/PQUDbEJO_N4
- Log into your wordpress site.
- Go to the WooCommerce product page you want to edit.
- Notice the handy new "Featured spin URL" field that we have added!
- Simply paste the embed code in "Featured spin URL" field and click save.
- That's it! Preview the product page to see it working.
Here is an example of an Imajize 360 viewer in action.
If your free Imajize trial has expired your 360 spins will no longer appear on any websites. You can upgrade your account here.
Boost engagement & decrease returns with Imajize.
If you haven't already created an Imajize free trial account you can create one here.
Contact our world-class support team.
Imajize is working diligently on developing new plugins and tools for popular ecommerce platforms and content management systems. If you are having trouble with any of them our dedicated team is always here to assist you. In many cases we can develop a custom solution just for you free of charge. Contact our support team with any questions.