Shopify Home Page
How to add a 360 view to your Shopify home page
To get a general understanding of how to customise your theme to add 360 views, please visit https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings before proceeding.
- Login to your Shopify account
- Select "Sales Channels" > "Online Store" > "Themes"
- Click the "Customise" Button
- Make sure that "Home Page" is selected at the top of the Theme Editor, or, if you want to add a 360 view to any other page, select it here
- In the sidebar to the left, click on "Add section"
- Scroll to the bottom of the sidebar, select "Custom Content" and click the "Add" button
- Choose "Add Content" > "Custom HTML"
- Paste the Imajize embed code into the "HTML" field, which should immediately render a preview of the 360 view. Make sure it is located correctly inside your page.
- Click "Save" button in the top right corner of the screen
The theme editor lets you mix and match different column layouts, text, and images. You;'re free to use the method above to add Custom HTML to any page, even into existing parts of a page.
To obtain the Imajize embed code, log in to your Imajize account, navigate to one of your 360 views, and click "Embed", then select "Responsive".