Organizing Your 360 Views
How "Projects" work
The "Projects" feature makes it blissfully easy to organize and share your 360 views. A Project is like a folder that stores your 360 views. You can create unlimited Projects, and just like Dropbox you can invite others to publicly or privately access your Project. Photographers will create a separate Project for each of their clients to privately access. Companies operating multiple websites organize their 360 views by having one Project for each domain. Brands create two Projects; one for the heavily customized 360 views on their website, and a second for public 360 views which are optimized for sharing with their retailers.
Create a project
- In the upper-right corner, click "Projects".
- Click "+ New Project".
- Give your new Project a name. A photography studio would name it after their client's company name. A brand wanting to share their 360 views might name it "Public 360 Views For Retailers". You can also name it after your favorite cat or dog–the possibilities are endless.
- Now just click on your Project's name to open it up. Enjoy!
Rename a project
Rename from the main Projects page:
- Click on the checkbox to the left of your Project's name.
- Click "Rename".
- Type in the new name and press Enter on your keyboard–that's it!
Rename from within a Project page:
- Click on your Project's name.
Add the new name and press Enter to save, or Escape to cancel.
Move/clone 360 views between Projects
You can move and clone multiple 360 views from one project to another. To use the move feature, you need to have at least two projects created.
- Click on the Project you want to move/clone from.
- Click the checkbox next to 360 view(s) you want to move/clone.
- To select all of your 360 views at once, make sure all of them are loaded by scrolling down to the bottom of the page, then scroll back up and click the very top checkbox.
- At the very top, you'll see a blue "Move" and "Clone" link.
- To move your 360 views, click "Move" and select the new Project you want to add them to.
- To clone your 360 views, click "Clone" and select the Project you want to duplicate your 360 views to. Your originals well stay put in the Project they're in.